Design with impact
We’re a digital design studio based in Utrecht.
About our studio
- Working fromUtrecht, NL
- AddressVredenburg 40
- Phone035 622 73 71
What we do
Who we work for and why we do it
It was the year 2016 (about a year after founding Bureau Box), when we had an insight. At the time we thought it was a bold and refreshing idea. And although it may seem quite simple, it’s had a profound impact on our studio’s own development.
The idea is this: “If you’re going to have to work or get a job either way, why not make sure this job benefits society as a whole?“
You might not be aware of this, but people working in marketing or communications have a tendency to view their job as ‘bullshit’. (Viewing tip: the VPRO Backlight documentery with David Graeber, who coined the term ‘Bullshit Jobs’)
And we have to say: most of them are right. Do we – as a society – benefit from a marketeer selling us another chocolate bar (or beer, car, iPhone etc.)? Or could her/his time and intellect be better spend elsewhere?
Our answer is yes. And that’s why we’re working for projects and clients who ‘make an impact’. Who have a vision for a better world, and are willing to act on it. We’d love to work with you on this.
As an organisation, there comes a time when you want to give something back to society. That’s why we initiated The GreenBox Foundation in 2017. With this foundation, our aim was to kickstart new social startups, by helping them connect with their audiences.
For three years (up until 2019) we’ve worked on numerous projects with great passion, and without fees. So no hourly rate, but a voluntary effort to pitch in, and help create a better world.
Enthusiastic, flexible and with a keen eye for detail. Bureau Box’s creative professionals are ready to make your digital project a success. Are you ready to make an impact?
Lucien van Aalzum | Online Strategist
Melissa Brals | Graphic Designer
Robert Veerman | Developer
Sander de Jong | Search & Advertising
Work with us
We’re happy to hear that you would like to work with our studio! Before we get started though, we’d like to get to know you and your project a bit better.
Could you give a brief description of the project below? And if possible, please specify the role you have in mind for us.
We’ll get back to you soon to discuss the details. Thanks!
Quickly navigate to:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of linked websites
- How to contact us
The data we collect
We collect the following data:
- Some personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you fill in our contact form.
- Data for analytical purposes (e.g. to track the amount of daily visitors) which is anonymized.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete our contact form on this website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies upon accepting them.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Email or call you whenever you fill out our contact form.
- Analyze the usage of this website through Google Analytics. This data is anonymous and only used improve the (both technical and non-technical) performance of this website.
Under no circumstances do we share your personal information with third parties.
How long we store your data
Our main goal is to keep your personal data only as long as is required for its purposes. Your data will always be deleted by the legal expiration date.
If you contact us and leave your personal information, we will delete this data within five years. For more information on how we store cookies on your device, see Cookies.
Your data protection rights
Whenever you leave us your data, you have certain data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Call us at: +316 462 952 04
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are simple (text) files placed on your computer through your browser interaction, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we collect information from you automatically through these cookies.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Analytical cookies for understanding how you and others use our website. For example: how many visitors certain webpages had, how long a page is viewed on average or what percentage of visitors actually contacted us through our contact form.
- Functional cookies that enhance web performance (such as loading time) by storing data on your device.
- Functional cookies that keep our admin environment up and running. These cookies are only placed if your an admin and regular website vistors won’t interact with them
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies (for certain websites). Visit allaboutcookies.org to learn how. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +316 462 952 04